- Follow the setup steps on the Project Setup page.
- Have a read through the documentation on critical pieces of the framework.
After your Unity VR environment has properly been setup, take a look and play through the provided example scenes to get an idea of what the framework is capable of, what is required to make use of the framework, and what components and fields are required to achieve similar behaviours for your game.
Scenes located in: /HurricaneVR/TechDemo/Scenes/
Example stations to demonstrate how to use the various systems included with the toolkit.
- Physics doors, drawers, levers, buttons, and dial components.
- Socket examples for inventory, weapons, keys, and place once style game behaviours.
- New guns for the new weapon system.
- Climbing example.
- Keypad with physics button examples.
- Physical rotation limit examples, including demonstration of rotation limits of over 360 degrees with the pipe valve objects.
- Physical stabbing examples with the swords and spear
- Physics based bow and arrow that also using the stabbing system to stick arrows into objects.
- Posing and Grab points
- Code driven teleporting and grabbing
Tech Demo Scene
Small escape room style tech demo showcasing locked doors, keyed entry, climbing, sockets and events.
Demonstration of the bare minimum required objects and components in your scene for the toolkit to function properly.